Sunday 12 May 2013

Ask a British Blogger - What is the oldest polish in your collection?


The oldest nail polish in my collection is one I haven't yet posted on my blog. It was the first nail polish I bought last April when I started my nail polish obsession and I was in love with these polishes as well as there beautiful packaging. I am talking of the lovely Nfu. Oh bottles. I was planning to wear this again since the sun is starting to show here so this question came around at a good time. I've only worn it once when I first bought it, it is the lovely Holographic no 63 the pink holographic polish!!

I don't have a proper base coat to wear this with so it took me 4 coats to get it smooth without bald spots >.< but worth it, it's so pretty. 

All pics under indoor light ;)






Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment