Sunday 31 March 2013

Barry M Black Croc Effect


I've had Barry M's original black croc in my collection since early last year and have yet to use it, I am trying to get through a lot of my untrieds this year. 

Like a shatter you apply this over another colour 1-2 minutes after applying your chosen colour so it is touch dry but not completely dry or it won't work (unlike shatters which can be used over a completely dry polish to change your look). 

I made it like the lid of the croc effect so my base colour is Barry M gold Foil, one smooth coat is all it takes for full opacity and it applies evenly and not streaky. 

Apply the Croc effect and wait for the effect to take place, it does take a bit longer roughly 10 minutes I think for the whole thing to be done but the effect is pretty cool. 







Enjoy! x

2 comments: