Monday 14 January 2013

A England - Dragon


Today I have a polish that has been on my wishlist for so long, and a gorgeous green! Yes sorry I realise it's another green but it's A England Dragon! A England had a fantastic £6 sale to celebrate their second anniversary and although I wasn't meant to be getting any polish this month I could not resist Dragon nor Saint George, Order of the Garter and Princess Tears that came along with it ;)

Dragon is.. what can I say, perfection. Glides on like butter and is opaque in one coat which the picture spam below shows. It is a lovely mossy green I'd say, and a lovely scattered holo (I believe is the right term) which I tried to get but England is not very kind with the sun lol

I can't fault A England, I love these polishes and colours and my collection is steadily growing :3








Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment