Wednesday 12 September 2012

Barry M - Burgundy Croc Effect


I already have the Barry M Black croc but haven't yet used it. That didn't stop me buying the new burgundy one though so I wanted to try this one out first. I'll get around to the black one someday, I have so many untrieds!

For the base I used A England Iseult, 2 generous coats which I've swatched before. I waited 3 minutes till it was touch dry and applied a layer of the croc effect. 

After about 3 minutes it started appearing. It seem to take a little while but it's worth it, such interesting effects. I never jumped on the crackle effect, they never really interested me but I did like the croc effect. 



It's not exactly the awesome little scale look of the promo shots but maybe it takes practice?

What are your thoughts on the Croc look?

I'd love to see some more colours be released, maybe a good croc coloured green, pink any really lol

Enjoy! x


6 comments:

  1. I much prefer the croc effects to crackles, I've also got Barry M Black Croc and need to have a play with it, love your mani x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will have to test out mine, something really bright will look neat under the black :3

      Delete
  2. I agree the crocs are better than the crackles maybe try a different colour but I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, took me ages to figure out what would suit it :p I hope they bring out some other colours, I'd love a pink :3

      Delete
  3. Keep practicing and let us see your results, I think the crackle sometimes depends on its underwear. I don't have this yet, but I just picked up the Bourjois python one. Looking forward to trying that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with it, I haven't seen it but a quick google look the same as the croc :)

      Delete