Saturday 28 July 2012

Nails Inc- Ebury Bridge & Westferry Circus

I have two swatches that I specified in my rainbow mani post. These are two beautiful summery colours from Nails Inc- I Can Paint a Rainbow mini set below..
First up is Ebury Bridge a beautiful dusty lilac. I love this polish, it's perfect for summer. I applied 2 coats here, application was pretty smooth. I love purples and lilacs so this is a firm favourite of my stash.
Next up is Westferry Circus, this is definately my favourite from the 6. It is so bright and cheerful, it's definately not a pastel peach. I couldn't stop looking at my nails wearing this, it's so pretty. I wish it was in a full sized bottle. I looked but couldn't find it.

I'll have to wear the others out of the set, this set cost £25 but I was lucky to snag a brand new set for £11 on eBay, not bad ;3
Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment