Monday 30 July 2012

Max Factor- Fantasy Fire


Today I have one of my favourite layering polishes.. Max Factor Fantasy Fire. Depending what you layer it over it can have some great looks. I have tested it twice over purple so far, a dark and light respectively. I would love to test it over some more maybe a dark blue but I have a lot of untrieds yet to swatch ;3 You can get this at Superdrugs and Boots stores for £3.99, it is quite a small bottle though but as layering it should last a but still :3


My first test was over a dark purple by Technnic I found on a local make up stall for 99p. It makes the FF effect come out quite dark, alot of dark red, green and gold shifts depending on the light. I loved this and I will be wearing it again as it would be a great Autumn/Winter mani not so summery.
I will say this was a pain to get off, it took me ages which I didn't expect, I will test it with my Borjouis Magic Remover next time.


This was tested over the beautiful Nails Inc Ebury Bridge in my last post. You can see the effects are totally different. This was quite a magical effect all shimmery pink and gold.


I think this is a beautiful polish and a good one to test with various polishes.

Enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment